From:
Chuck Norton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 17 Feb 2006 12:12:39 -0500
Hello to All,

Like Bob Harrison I too have been searching for truly what’s happening in
the almond orchards of California. I have discovered  several facts some
obvious some hidden between the lines.  There is one thing that perhaps I
can help the readers of this List and that is if your bees are inspected
by a County Inspector there must be a detailed record of the inspection on
file in the County Commissioner’s office. Also County Inspectors DO NOT do
anything other than inspect hives as asked. County Inspectors WILL NOT
combine nor manipulate hives. County Inspectors must identify themselves
as same. Any beekeeper in the groves has the right to dispute a private
inspector’s assessment and request an inspection by a County Inspector.
Furthermore an inspection by any private inspector must also be signed and
accountable; otherwise you are being hoodwinked.

Cheers,

Chuck Norton
Norton's Nut & Honey Farm
330 Irvin Street