From:
Walter Patton <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
INFORMED Discussion of Beekeeping Issues and Bee Biology <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 30 Mar 1998 10:22:45 -1000
Dear M's Kathy

        Well I don't know if it is naiveté or cunning behavior on your part the
cheap way that you try to slander Jerry's name. I do not pretend to know
any details about Little Richard's attempts to slander Jerry's name and I
understand that rumors are a float about the past dealings of some other
honey producers that Little Richard might know something about. The best
way to divide the beekeepers is to start throwing dirt around when none of
the players are above reproach.

        Come on Kathy is naiveté or slick cunningness?

        COMB only represents AMERICAN HONEY PRODUCERS and is trying to get a very
important message to the US beekeepers. I do not know who you are and how
many pounds of honey you paid assessment on last year and COMB will best
advise you about what is best for US beekeepers. The PACKERs( IMPORTERS)
will dictate the voting and they like the idea of making more money
available to promote their honey packing operations without regard for US
honey producers. Why do the big packers fill their warehouses with foreign
honey, so that they can beat the US honey producers into selling to cheap
just to stay alive. Sitting on honey can be painful when the bills need to
be paid and your good old boy packers is saying "Naw I don't need your
honey Mr. US beekeeper, and by the way what do you want for your honey in
your desperate situation" This is a very dangerous situation for all of
America. What if US beekeepers just gave up .

Think about this issue.

Walter Push US Honey COMB