From:
Peter Loring Borst <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 15 Sep 2016 07:09:17 -0400
New study in Nature Scientific Reports quote:

“We were surprised to find such an abundance of fungicides inside the hives, but it was even more surprising to find that fungicides are linked to imminent colony mortality,” said Kirsten Traynor, a postdoctoral researcher in entomology at UMD

I am not surprised. This was discussed here at Bee-L years ago:

Sun, 31 Jan 2010
> I am very concerned about the synergistic effects of combinations of chemicals, as is everyone I know. Furthermore, fungicides represent a new class which may make look neonics look like aspirin by the time this all plays out. -- Borst

Fri, 20 Jul 2007