From:
Howard Kogan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 18 Mar 2006 07:58:04 -0500
Dear Friends;
I have been involved in the NAIS debate becaise I have chickens and
pigeons and both species as well as turkeys, cattle, sheep, hogs, horses,
rabbits, goats and farm raised fish (but NOT cats or dogs or cage birds)
are currently included in the NAIS plan.  I have never found any reference
to honeybees in the material.
Does anyone have any hard information that honeybees are part of the plan?
Beekeepers have plenty to worry about without looking for more! Howard
Kogan