From:
Michael Thigpen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 17 Sep 1995 21:24:01 -0400
Laura,

Our state ag department puts out a small weekly newspaper which also
features classified ads for private individuals who have ag related items
for sale. Perhaps there's such a thing in MD?  I think ours is called
"The SC Market Bulletin" or something to that effect.

Michael R. Thigpen

        "All the fun's in how you say a thing."
                *Robert Frost*