From:
David Tharle <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 30 Aug 2010 23:20:28 -0600
  > Anyone experienced with storing in really cold weather?

Congratulations on your first crop.

We have no problems storing our pails and containers (all are plastic)
in an unheated shed which can reach minus 40C/F  for extended periods
every winter.  As we don't use glass I am reluctant to comment. When you
bring them into the warm house or shop be prepared for heavy
condensation on the outsides.  For this reason we don't label them until
they've been inside for a while.

David Tharle
T'N'T Apiaries
Ardmore, AB
Canada
Where minus 40 doesn't really feel that far off!!