From:
randy oliver <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 7 Jul 2007 11:41:06 -0700
 ( http://www.govtrack.us/congress/billtext.xpd?bill=h110-1709 )
> a terse little bill introduced in March that requested emergency
> CCD funding and nothing else.

Jim, this link takes me to HR1709, where can I read the companion bill?

My source in Washington tells me that any lobbyists for the various
beekeepers associations need to make the point more clear about the urgency
of our need for an emergency appropriation.  I'm not politically connected,
and don't even know who those lobbyists would be (other than Danny Weaver on
behalf of the ABF)--perhaps you could use your connections to encourage the
passage of an emergency appropriation, and to let the List know how we could
help.

Randy Oliver