From:
Vince Coppola <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 1 Mar 1996 13:52:53 -0500
On Thu, 29 Feb 1996, Wayne Clifford wrote:

> the best way I have found is to write the information on a standard form,
> on Write In The Rain (TM) paper, and carry it back to the computer for
> input.  It seems to me that this scoring system is perfectly suited for a

        We too have found this to be best. For marking hives and for some
records we keep on the hive, we use Tevlok tags. They look like the 3X5" tags
with wire ties but they are made of waterproof paper. We have some that
are 3 yrs old and the writing isn't even faded. The best marker we have
found is the paint marker.

  bbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb
  b                                                              b
  b    Vince & Carole Coppola                [log in to unmask]   b
  b    Coppola Apiaries,                     (716)965-2904       b
  b    10220 Bradigan Rd.                                        b
  b    Forestville, N.Y. 14062                                   b
  b                                                              b
  b    Queens bred for tracheal mite resistance                  b
  b    Honey , Pollination                                       b
  b    Western New York Beekeepers Association                   b