From:
Eunice Wonnacott <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Thu, 26 Mar 1998 11:47:44 -0400
Computer Software Solutions Ltd wrote:

> Please Ladies and Gentlemen
>
> This is a Bee List - let us stay with bees - do not waste time (IMHO) on
> irrelevancies such as I read recently - maybe a bit funny - but way off topic.
>
> This list is much too valuable, to me at any rate, for this type of
> trivialisation.
>
> Sincerely
> Tom Barrett
> 49 South Park
> Foxrock
> Dublin 18
> Ireland
>
> e mail [log in to unmask]
> Tel + 353 1 289 5269
> Fax + 353 1 289 9940

Tom:
        I agree that this is a list for bee related topics, and that we should
keep to the topic.  I hope there is not too much "flaming" over the
suggestion that the original writers's religious inclinations are
trivial.  I'm sure that is not what you meant. That's what the delete
button is for, after all.

EDW