From:
Gary Bradshaw <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 1 Apr 1998 20:12:53 -0500
Hi Ron
You have had the classic experience with the Starlines when they supercede.
The Starline is a four-way cross hybrid which when it 'back crosses' results
ina very nasty bee.  I do not believe that the same is true of the other
hybrids - at least I have never heard such.  I believe that Larry Connor was
instrumental in the development of the Starline (correct me if I'm wrong
Larry) and could give a good explanation of the genetic problem.

Gary Bradshaw