From:
Charles Linder <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 29 Sep 2016 08:22:52 -0500
By the way, you make it seem as if I was saying this, when in fact it was from a paper co-authored by Rob Page,

Sorry  wasn't my intention.   I was trying to understand the statement.  As it was worded it made no sense.  Even with an explanation it makes little sense.  Al creatures rob out valuables from others.  From Humans at a auction, to fish and chickens cannibalizing the dead.  I can't think of one thing that has "genetic" traits that prevent it from making those mistakes.  Some could argue taste buds were  developed,  but we know those can be fooled by some things,  despite the genetic response.

Charles