Date:
Sat, 18 Jul 2009 13:31:21 GMT
Hi everyone, just a quick update.

As of now, we have 100 people registered (and paid) for the conference.  150 is a hard (fire code) limit, and we won't be able to accommodate overflow.  If you want to attend, please register soon.

Tentative schedule and menu are posted on the conference forum, and there are places to arrange to share rides, hotel rooms, etc.

http://BeeUntoOthers.com/conference.html

FWIW, walk away splits and resistant stock (among many other topics) will be covered in great detail.  It's worth noting that many of the beekeepers and speakers have bred their own resistant stock that never gets treated.

deknow