From:
Christina Wahl <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 22 Dec 2015 17:40:48 +0000
Mr Ash:  Anyway my point is that many of these products can and will move around via water and of course what I still don't know is what are the primary methods of applying these product at that location.

This is indeed the point, and not whether you are able to finesse the differences between an emulsifier and a surfactant. "Surfactants may act as detergents<https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Detergent>, wetting agents, emulsifiers<https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Emulsion#Emulsifiers>, foaming agents<https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Foaming_agent>, and dispersants<https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dispersant>." (Wikipedia)  Both surfactants and emulsifiers can and do increase the dispersal of a nonpolar solute or solvent in the environment. The question stands, either way.....how did the remotely-located pollinators become exposed?

Christina