From:
Bob Harrison <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 16 Apr 2010 19:45:56 -0500
Hello Randy,

> To go into the General Fund--the State is investigating every opportunity
> bail us out of the budget deficit.

Maybe the governator could do another terminator movie ( an out of shape
terminator with a big belly would make the robot more lifelike ) and
donate the proceeds to help pay the deficit which happened under his watch.

> I'm sure that California beekeepers will rally to protest,

You know we would do the same if the situation were reversed!

 since it will
> place a 7% handicap upon our unfortunate out-of-state brethren when they
> bring bees into our state to compete against us price wise.

The honest out of state beeks will absorb the tax while the one percenters
will find a way to avoid paying the tax. I guess you know a small percent of
out of state beekeepers have been entering and leaving California for years
without the first permit? Kind of like the B2 bomber which is able to fly
under radar.

Could you dress up like our founding fathers like the tea party movement
does for the unfair out of state beekeepers tax?

 But don't hold
> your breath...

I would never on purpose stop my breathing as it may take an EMT to get the
breathing going again!

bob