Date:
Mon, 25 Apr 2011 19:03:58 -0400
> The local wild bees and any feral bees have been decimated. So, I don't
> image I'll get any bees that way.

Two years ago I lost all my bees for the first time and put out bait for
ferals. I found out there were none.

Did you check your dead bees for Tracheal? I harp on this a lot, but it is
still around and my guess is it was a factor here in Maine. Allen noted that
in his post. Plus, Formic is great against Tracheal, so you get a one two
punch- which adds to the possible reason we had such good survival here in
Maine with Formic compared to all other treatments.

Again, it is great to see you posting here again and enjoy your insight. I
read your posts on your site and you still are a straight shooter and
willing to lay it all out.

Bill Truesdell
Bath, Maine