From:
Mick Mayhew <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 24 Jan 1996 14:17:42 +0000
Here in the UK we have a problem with Varroa control. The only chemical
treatment which is approved for sale is Bayvarol which is expensive. It is
legal to use Apistan but only if we go to another EU country to buy it. I
would like to alternate Bayvarol and Apistan to reduce the chance of builing
up resistance.

Does anyone have a list of Apistan stockists near the Channel ports where it
would be convenient for returning holiday makers to stock up?

Mick Mayhew
Associate Dean
School of Mathematical and Information Sciences

01203-838910