From:
Mat Werner <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 22 Sep 1995 22:21:45 -0700
Hello,

I am writing an article about bees for submission to an agricultural
magazine. I am looking for several publication-quality photographs
of honey bees. Color transparencies are preferred. Useful shots
would include close-ups, bees foraging on flowers, especially of apple, pear,
crimson clover, or strawberry, and bees leaving the hive, especially
a hive with a pollen insert.

If anyone knows of any bee photographers out there, please have them
respond directly to me at:

        or by telephone at 408/427-3153.

Thanks, and best wishes to all you bee enthusiasts.

Matt Werner
Santa Cruz, CA