From:
Midnitebee <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 7 Nov 1999 14:14:41 -0000
Greetings!

Honey recipes:
http://www.cybertours.com/%7Emidnitebee/html/honey.html
If you would like to add your favorite honey recipes,let us know.

More photos of "exposed" honey colony:Location is Nepal
http://www.cybertours.com/%7Emidnitebee/html/raji.html
 Got photos? Send to us and we will insert them on our web site.
This is a HUGE download..

George's Nov issue:
http://www.cybertours.com/%7Emidnitebee/html/nov.html

We have included a greeting card..just following the below instructions.
You have two options to pick up a copy of your greeting:

1. Use a user name and password to log in and pick it up:
 - Go to: http://greetme.animatedgreetings.com/login/
 - Type in your user name: [log in to unmask]   "you must use our
email address"
 - Type in your password: tqghanu
 - Choose the file format and save the card to your disk*

Save the greeting to the C: drive and make a note of where
you saved it. The password and user name are cAse sEnsiTiVe
so copy them exactly as you see they are shown above.

2. If your e.mail application supports hyper-links go to:
http://greetme.animatedgreetings.com/pickup/11616843759249/Shock
If you don't have Shockwave, click on the Download Mac or PC file
to download a self running file of the greeting that requires
no plug-in

Please contact us if you are interested in having your state or local
newsletters (related to beekeeping) posted on my web site.

Herb/Norma
Holly-B Apiary
P.O. Box 26
Wells,Maine 04090-0026
"an educated consumer is YOUR best customer"
http://www.cybertours.com/~midnitebee