From:
Christina Wahl <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 8 Nov 2015 01:35:57 +0000
'As interesting as the debate about binding sites might be, it's a complex issue, and much of the evidence is indirect. A more productive discussion might be 'how to design' the proper experiments to resolve the questions.; rather than continuing what seems to have become an endless debate.'

With all due respect, Jerry...it helps to fully understand the known parameters of a problem before designing an experiment to discover the unknown ones.

The subject headings on topics are there to guide us as to what we want to read.  Maybe you are less interested in how pesticides work, as I am less interested in comparing large volume honey pumps.  Just skip over those topics you don't want to read about.

It also helps to change the subject when the topic drifts.  The "Neurological effects" thread has been nothing but politics for a week now.

Christina