From:
Lloyd Spear <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 31 Jan 1998 09:29:24 -0500
I want to second what Allen Dick said...one should never be embarrassed by
their English or let it hold them back from adding to a discussion, asking a
question, or making a contribution.  Moreover, if English is just not
possible...use another language as by using the translator the rest of us
can get a reasonably good idea of what is being communicated.