From:
Robert MacKimmie <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 1 Nov 2017 06:16:24 -0700
If you are a skeptic, or a WannaBee Believer, grab the bees buzzing around your lights at night, put them in a jar with a coffee filter as lid, and see if anything hatches out. It’s all described on ZombeeWatch.org, and if they test out positive, you get a red dot on your zip code.

Help use determine the extent of the Apocephalus borealis parasitism  range by testing, and reporting back.

I have had to relocate more than five of my urban apiaries due to my bees being pesky with neighbor lights. My home apiary was ordered to be moved today due to bees visiting neighbor lights. Most on this list aren’t urban-based, but this along with bee poop on cars and windows are our major urban problems, mostly requiring apiary relocation. I’ve been more of a bee mover than a beekeeper.