From:
Allen Dick <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 8 Apr 2007 11:53:31 -0400
>Some have posted that CCD is new while others note that it has happened
>in the past. One says the symptoms have not been seen before. Which is
>it? Certainly like to hear if the symptoms have never been seen before.
>The only place I have seen that is on this list.

If I have read all the contributions correctly, the only novel symptom
reported has been that the comb and boxes from the collapsed colonies (the
ones with CCD, not others that died for the usual reasons) typically
contain lots of fresh stores, are not robbed, and, curiously, don't
attract moths or SHB.

Moreover, anecdotally, shaking a package on them without airing them out
for weeks is not successful.

Did I get that right, Jerry?