Date:
Tue, 20 Aug 1996 03:04:58 +0200
John;

I am in Bulgaria working with a commercial beekeeper who wants to change his
operation from Dadant-Blatt hives to American style Langstroth hives.  He is
interested in how commercial beekeepers lay out their bee yards - apparently
the traditional method here is to lay out neat rows and there are severe
drifting problems.  I am looking for photographs of palletized colonies  in
commercial yards (and I am interested in discussion on yard layout from anyone
on the list  If you have comments send them direct to [log in to unmask] as I
cannot access the list).  If you have any such photos or diagrams that could be
faxed my
number in Bulgaria is:  011 359 2 873 059.  011 is the country code from the
US.  I will be very grateful for any assistance.

Bill Lord
Sofia, Bulgaria