From:
Dave Cushman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 2 Nov 2006 10:45:58 +0100
Hi All

BEE-L readership is worldwide, so I apologise to those that are not able
to attend, but there are a few readers in UK that I may be able to reach
via this list, that it may apply to.

Many of you will know of my interest in Instrumental Insemination...

We have a group in UK known as BIIG (Bee Instrumental Insemination
Group). The aims of our group are:-

* The promotion and development of Instrumental Insemination Techniques.
* The conservation of races and strains of honey bees.
* The improvement of strains to suit local conditions and enhance
   resistance to diseases and pests.

The group encourages members to share experiences and ideas, thereby
raising the proficiency of beginners and experts alike, a sort of 'self
help' education and training.

If you wish to know more, we have our AGM on November 18th 2006 11:00 am
start at BBKA headquarters on the Stoneleigh National Agriculture Centre
campus.

More details can be obtained by Emailing me at...

Regards & Best 73s, Dave Cushman, G8MZY
http://website.lineone.net/~dave.cushman or http://www.dave-cushman.net
Short FallBack M/c, Build 6.02/3.1 (stable)