Date:
Fri, 29 Apr 2011 21:04:39 -0400
>That just shows what a bunch of BS from BL the treatment bandwagon
>is......blah...blah...blah......
>Yes, I did treat. Yes, my bees died. But to deride treating and draw such
>a conclusion, as I did above, is ludicrous! Yet,  I've seen the same kind of
>non-treatment bee story posted above with the same kind of conclusions.
>And then the > same sentiments parodied later. Not much informed
>beekeeping there.
>
>Come on BL guys, you can do better than that! Or you'll have to change
>your motto. :-)))

I'm having a bit of problem parsing that incoherent little rant -- if that is what
it is.

Hard to say since it makes little sense, so I can't argue.  (Apparently nobody
else could make out the point since nobody bit), and besides, the writer seems
to be stand accused as much, or more, than any here.

If the suggestion is -- and I'm guessing -- that somehow BEE-L is "holier
than thou", we all know better and that is why we are here.  there is no
catechism and no dogma.

BEE-L is the uncensored and unaltered writing of many with differing views
and abilities, including some rather dubious and deluded sorts -- like you and me.

As for the word "Informed" in the list title, that obviously has more to do with
*hope* than reality, the thought being that mentioning the idea sets a goal.

If there is any treatment theme here it is a general and hard-learned respect
for IPM.  Measure, respond, and know what you are dealing with.

Many of us, like you, have experimented and learned what you did the hard
way.  Sometime over and over.  Right, Bill?

Welcome to the club.

No faith-based beekeeping.