From:
Michael Jaross <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 7 Sep 2016 21:49:45 -0700
Thanks for all the great advice on formic shelf life.

Would someone please post or link to a good tutorial that addresses 65%
Formic on Dri-Loc 50 pads?

I'm interested in dilution schemes for 95% to 65%. Placement in 2-box
hives, loading formic into pads, duration of treatment and repetition
sequence.

Have bulk formic. Have pads.  Currently treating with MAQS, so this
tutorial would be for next season. Ducks in row, etc.

I would guess many lurking BEE-L readers might find such a tutorial
useful.  There is much confusing information online.

Mr. Hosticka?  Thanks.

Michael Jaross
Bellingham,  WA