From:
Allen Dick <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Fri, 14 Mar 1997 17:08:47 -0700
Well, maybe my biggest fan is right: it's time to stop flogging 'Best of
Bee' on BEE-L for a little while (to subscribe send email to
[log in to unmask] saying 'join bestofbee')<G>.

Anyhow, seeing as I won't mention Best of Bee (to subscribe send email to
[log in to unmask] saying 'join bestofbee') here again, I thought
maybe I should mention that the *** free bee ads page *** is filling up
fast.

We did have countless problems getting it to work since I first wrote
it in *December* of last year, but now it seems that the ISP has got his
act together and things actually function most of the time.  I've
scratched my head for some things to put there myself as examples of what
you can do on that page, so please follow my lead, and that of others from
several continents, and post your wish list.

Therefore please  *everyone* feel free to go there and advertise what you
want to buy or sell, or postions you wish to fill or jobs you would like.
Beekeepers bedandbreakfasts are even fair ads!

The URL is: http://www.internode.net/HoneyBee/BeeAds/index3.htm

It can also be reached from the Bee Discussion Home Page at:
http://www.internode.net/HoneyBee/Bee/index.htm

The Bee Discussion Home Page links to four unique web discussion groups
as well as sci,agriculture,beekeeping, Nick's realtime discussion web,
BEE-L, and - dare I say it? -  Best of Bee! (to subscribe send email to
[log in to unmask] saying 'join bestofbee'). Ooops!  I said it again!

Anyhow, please come and use the new sites and don't be inhibited.

Regards

Allen Dick                                  VE6CFK
Rural Route One, Swalwell, Alberta  Canada T0M 1Y0
     [log in to unmask] & [log in to unmask]
       http://www.internode.net/HoneyBee/