From:
Steve Noble <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 19 Aug 2008 10:13:48 -0400
Can anyone one on the list think of any reason why anything that any
employee of the EPA does in their official capacity should not be readily
accessible to anyone who wants to examine it?  I can’t.  For that matter I
can’t think of any reason why research done by private companies which is
used to get approval from government agencies for a chemical which could be
or is known to be a potential health hazard should not be public
information?  Call me paranoid but lately I just don’t seem to have a lot
of trust in the federal government.  Maybe it’s because everywhere I look I
see a neoconservative agenda.

Steve Noble