From:
Kathy Cox <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 25 Feb 2006 06:32:20 -0800
>My favorite is my parrot's feather. Works much better than a bee
>brush, which I call a bee spear, because that is what these plastic
>bristles do....spear the bees.

Next, is a shower cap, although I'm gonna try a nurses cap, because
they breathe. Makes your hair shiny!!! I don't wear bee suit and gear
when working my bees, and they are very nice bees, but they are
attracted to my red hair and it is curly and very difficult at giving
up the bee.

And manipulation cloth is cool. I keep extra inner covers with me so
I can cover all bees that are "open."

Kathy Cox  ~  Bloomfield Bees and Bouquets
http://www.bloomfieldbeeshoney.com