Date:
Sat, 11 May 2013 06:28:15 -0400
>I couldn't agree more Mike. Never lost one queen with the Mite-Away 2 pads and they preformed flawlessly. I wonder what the >results would be if one were to only use one MAQS instead of the prescribed 2 ?

>                             Greg   Hanson, MA

we used one pad, then ten days later put on the second pad, with no honey supers on, fronts wide open, no screen bb's.
my friend used 2 pads, no honey supers, fronts open, screen'd bb's closed. we both had no sign of mites or mite scat in the deadouts, just sign's off them being queenless. I wonder if someone asked if they would give out the formular they used on the mite awayII pads, or better yet mayby we can get some Chinese co. to start manufacturing them??

mike syracuse ny