Date:
Mon, 16 Mar 2009 11:27:37 -0400
It stuck me that if 4.9 really works, there should be a booming business in
4.9 packages. That eliminates the regression phase and you should get all
the benefits immediately since someone else has done it right.

Maybe there are some large sellers out there, but my google resulted in one
small guy on Beesource (second year of selling) and another in Ohio that
turned out to be out of business.

What was interesting was the beesource seller's bees were from a mixed stock
that included Russian, so we are back to the basic question of is it the
foundation or the bee?

In any case, if 4.9 works, all the big sellers should be able to make a mint
selling 4.9 packages.

Bill Truesdell
Bath, Maine