From:
Bill Truesdell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 12 Apr 2007 07:55:23 -0400
Peter Borst wrote:
> If a third of the bees are gone from a few hundred beekeepers' hives...

Were they from CCD? That is the number I would like to see, just the
number of colonies that actually died from CCD. There are specific
symptoms of CCD. Granted that there is some similarity to mite and virus
problems, but I will give you that ambiguity. Just like to see an actual
number not an extrapolation.

Bill Truesdell
Bath, Maine