From:
Gary Ilmanen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 11 Apr 2011 23:50:52 -0700
I would change a couple things...  but I wouldn't offer a contract unless
the guy demanded one.

On Fri, Apr 8, 2011 at 8:32 AM, Arthur English <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

>      NOW, THEREFORE, for and in consideration of the mutual covenants &
> obligations contained herein, and other good & valuable consideration, the
> parties agree as follows:

NOW, THEREFORE, for and in consideration of the mutual covenants &
obligations contained herein, and other good & valuable consideration,
sufficiency and receipt of which is hereby acknowledged, the parties agree
as follows:

>   to him only, and Beekeeper specifically agrees that he shall not acquire
> any Squatters Rights.

to him only, and Beekeeper specifically agrees that he shall at no time
claim any ownership right ("Squatters Rights/Adverse Possession") in the
property.

(Actually, I don't believe there can be an adverse possession if there is a
lease, or if the owner grants permission to occupy the property, but this
depends on what state you are in.)

>      d.   If the property should change hands, Beekeeper will be notified
> within 5 days.

    d.   If the property should change hands, Landlord shall notify
Beekeeper of change of ownership within 5 days thereof.

--
Terms of Use:  I am an Attorney-at-Law, licensed to practice law only in the
state of California.  *Unless we have both signed a formal retainer
agreement, you are not my client, and my discussion of issues does not
constitute legal advice. *You should also know that under Presidential
Executive Order, the National Security Agency or the Department of Homeland
Security might read this e-Mail without warning, warrant, or notice. This
e-Mail might contain information that is legally privileged attorney-client
communication, attorney work product, proprietary, or otherwise protected by
law from disclosure.  e-Mail is intended solely for the use of the recipient
named in the header. If you are not that person, you are hereby notified
that reading, copying or distributing the contents of this e-Mail is
prohibited.  If you have received this e-Mail in error, please immediately
notify me and destroy all copies.  Unintended transmissions shall not
constitute waiver of the attorney-client or any other privilege.
Unauthorized interception of this e-mail is a criminal violation of Federal
Law.