From:
Lauri Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 7 Jan 2017 12:21:25 -0500
I posed that question primarily for an example of an often asked, very general question.  Not to offend anyone in the business. Not to specifically target migratory operations and all the different aspects of them.

You could ask the same question about new beekeepers. Why are they so hard on their bees? The answer is multifaceted and complicated. In a nut shell, ignorance is generally the cause. The simple answer could be inexperienced shouldn't have bees until they reach some level of competency . But that's not an option, now is it? So we look further.

In my previous post, I tried to  explain why it's so hard to 'ask a question' in this respect.  Why are there not replies and questions asked after Randy posted initially?

I think it would be easier to show a new method, new product, new style and explain what problems it solves or how it makes production/health/ overwintering more successful than to ask a simple question and look for an answer that would likely be lengthy and difficult to address.

As in a picture is worth a thousand words, an answer is worth a thousand questions

Does that make sense?