From:
Laura Downey <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 6 Sep 1995 20:14:41 -0400
Pete,

   Thanks for your reply.

   Memories of my asthma days (I'm no longer an asthmatic) were going to the
allergist for tests.  The tests involved small needles which pricked the
skin.  A reaction to whatever was in the needle indicated an allergy.  That
is why I wondered about the blood test.  It must be something new (I had
asthma 15-20 years ago).

   I'll be going to the allergist, who I hope will give me a more thorough
test.  I'll also get more information as to what I can do.  Hopefully, the
allergist will understand my "need" to keep bees.  <g>

Laura