From:
David Adams <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 13 Aug 2013 14:23:19 -0400
 That's a nice ending ,counting the days till more removals gone wrong,lol.

I'm a little amazing at what you said. First place you shouldn't be removing live hives in the day time with the field force active. Sorry, but you should be like the beekeeper removers you talk down against and remove in the evening s or day break, but that would not fit with the hours of a pest control business I suppose.
Most, not all beekeepers that remove swarms or nest s are conscious of people, area and times of active bees. If little Johnnie's football goes over the fence and hits a hive , it's not a swarm removal problem. It sounds as if you are hoping for pandemonium and ambulance chasing lawyers running amuck here in the mosquito state ,which I hope  I took wrong.

Stricter laws and making things harder on  residents, which a lot of times are poor people whom can't afford a pest control company, number one, and number two as you eluded ,most only come during daytime hours and don't solve the problem totally by default of not working night hours.
Fire departments or public safety do not handle those things unless it's a public nuisance , and then they will call a pest control company ,but on private property, you are screwed if you can't afford to pay up ,unless you know a beekeeper.
Florida should have deregulated when we had the chance ,but a few large operators didn't want to have to pay special inspection fees to leave florida , so we seem to be stuck with it ,even though it does nothing to help me keep more bees alive.
I for one am glad the evil law you mentioned was pushed through and put a little common sense back into what for the most part can be handled by beekeepers as well or better than pest control companies, granted there are times that you have to kill bees , and when that occurs, you have stronger chemicals to do the job quick.
I'm a little more neutral about it, I don't want little johnnie getting stung and his folks suing all those bees

"WHERE THERE ARE FRUITS AND NUTS THERE ARE BEEKEEPERS"