From:
Bill Bartlett <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 13 Oct 1997 18:08:05 -0400
Re: Bees going to saly water

Where I live in Southern Maryland USA, there is a pond that backs up to the
Potomac River.
The water has tested 6 parts per thousand salt.  The bees are there on a
regular basis, at the edge of the water during the season when they are
flying.  I tried putting fresh water out right in front of
hives and they never even looked at it.

billy bee

They also liked the water around the duck pen!!!!!!