From:
Allen Dick <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 15 Aug 2000 05:22:46 -0600
I've been subscribed to BEE-L for over 6 years now and here is something I did
not know about the way BEE-L can be delivered to you:

There is a subscription option called "INDEX".  It is even better than "DIGEST"
if you don't want your mailbox full of email, and don't mind being online while
you read the list.

Simply go to http://www.internode.net/HoneyBee/BEE-L/ , choose the "How do I
join BEE-L" link and set your subscription to "INDEX".

INDEX is available in HTML or text (traditional).  I recommend HTML.  If you
subscribe to INDEX, you'll get a daily page by email which lists the post for
the last 24 hours and gives a clickable link to each, plus a "Browse the BEE-L
online archives" link.  when reading any thread, you can go backwards and
forwards in the thread.

Try it, you'll like it.  I'll keep my traditional "Regular" (text) delivery, but
some of you may like this method of delivery.

While you are at http://www.internode.net/HoneyBee/BEE-L/ , please be sure to
brush up on our guidelines and other info there.

allen
---
A Beekeeper's Diary: http://www.internode.net/HoneyBee/Diary/
Package installation, experiments, winter loss, fondant, Pierco vs. Permadent
vs. dark comb, unwrapping, splitting tricks, queen cells, AFB, varroa, protein
patties, moving bees, daily mumblings and more... Thousands served...