Date:
Tue, 10 May 2011 09:31:41 -0400
Thanks for setting that straight, Bill.  I apoligise.

I read back through your posts and did not see that part.

FWIW, I doubt that leaving all the previous posts from various
threads attached at the bottom would have madeany difference
at all.  nobody would have read all the way back down, especially
those who read everything regardles, like Bob.

All that histort appended to messsages surely would have clogged
up the archives and made searching the topic almost impossible. It
also might have caused us to exceed allowable bandwidth on
our mail server.

The problem, I guess, was actually the ambiguity of the English
language and our old friend 'assume' again.  Bob assumed that
'this' meant 'this' time of year and not 'that' time of year, a
perfectly reasonable assumption semantically, but not at all
reasonable from a beekeeping perspective, so he commented.
The rest of us understood what you meant, since we know when
hives in your area are likley to have that many bees.

Anyhow, it seems that no matter how carefully we write, people
misunderstand what we write in ways that make no sense.  As
I mentioned before, I have quite, for the most part, trying to reply
to comments about my losses, clearly spelled out -- I thought -- in
numerous posts because of the seemingly endless misunderstanding
or mis-reading of of what I have previously written.  I continue to
write new articles as thoughts come to me, but replying has
tended to become circular, fast.  Addressing misunderstandings
also seems to creat additional misunderstandings.