From:
Walter Zimmermann <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 24 Mar 2006 07:19:47 EST
Mike in LA wrote:

<I imagine there are areas in the plains of Canada that are not in  the areas
being affected by pesticides, herbicides, any-kind-of-cides.   Also, there
are the more remote valley areas in the western  mountains.>

I recently posted some of the websites I found pertaining  to Fluvianate.
Those websites were all about the many pesticides that exist out  there.
Some of them are more persistent than others and when one thinks about it,
in the old days of DDT ,PCB, dioxins etc they were used in specific  areas yet
are in our entire ecosystem- the Arctic and Antarctic for example. We  all
know how they got there.

Who is to say that any area is pristene only to be deemed so by our
detection limits and only if we are looking for all of those "any- kind -of  -cides"
as was put above.
If you make a sale, you've conducted a business transaction involving honey
as a product or anything else.
"Organic" is a play on words that if defined in todays business world mean
PROFIT.

Walter
Ontario