From:
Rodney Farrar <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 14 Jul 2002 10:46:14 EDT
Our local bee club is about to put up its own web page. Does anyone have a
good list of sites that you could send to me for our club to add to the site?
I can do a search and save each one but I trying to see if anyone has this
information already. No specific order just looking for information that we
can have available for our members suppliers, misc. information sites, etc.

Thanks in advance for any help,

Rodney