From:
Charles Linder <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 2 Nov 2015 08:59:25 -0600
Charles, I think you overestimate where we are in science these days. If we
cannot even describe the metabolic pathway for ONE compound, we certainly
cannot explain what happens when MANY are there. The reason is hard to
explain, but let me try. Think of Dick's fork-in-the-road explanation. Now
imagine that more roads arrive at the forks. Any car coming down any road
could potentially drive down any fork!!!! We just don't know ANYTHING about
how this works.

Fully understood,  your missing the point.  Doing micro level work on any
compound is not the problem.  I take no issues with this what so ever.

Where the problem lies is in the Field and lab test where we are testing the
effects of sub lethal exposure rates of X.....  that test needs to be and
MUST be compared to a real world standard.   Testing anything in a lab and
relating it to the nirvana of nothing is foolish and a waste of money and
resources.  Unfortunately that is where the science is right now.  Study
after study.  All say the same thing.... in this case neonics   no reference
to the options at any level,  let alone real world data.

Science has some fairly new toys trickling down to the lower level
researchers.  And they are using it very irresponsibly.  Much like the new
fad with 3d printers.  Everyone who gets one things its cool to make a toy,
never mind the same toy could have been bought for .40 at Walmart...

There are as you point out ones doing micro level work.  They are not the
problem,  they get funded,  and they don't run out to anyone who will
publish in order to be in the news.

As for the Data on chemicals in the hive,  a quick search....  Or contact
Dennis.  Like I said I think Neonics were 19 on the list.  Of actual Items
found sorted by levels.

Charles