Date:
Sun, 7 Nov 2010 07:42:14 -0700
>There are things to know, and Bob told us the main thing...

Maybe I should add a few more things.

1. Be sure that if you spilled or splashed it accidentally that it would not
go into your pockets or boots or pool on your (or others') flesh or anywhere
where it could do damage.

2. Wearing eye protection can be a good idea in many situations.  Assume
worst case.

3. Don't keep it in a non-ventilated room.  The evaporating gas is not
poisonous, but it could displace all the air (~80% of which in nitrogen
anyhow) and suffocate people or animals which also occupy the space.

4. When handling such materials be very aware of people, animals and
potential distractions in the immediate area and any potential movements
which could jostle you or cause you to have an attention lapse.  Keep your
work area simple and uncluttered.

I suppose we can go on and on, but this material is quite safe, and safer
than many everyday workshop tools as long as care and attention -- and
foresight -- are brought to bear.