Date:
Sun, 26 May 2013 14:44:55 -0600
> What he says is what has been supported by research, it's not
> "imaginative and speculative".

ALL of that is proven?  I doubt it.  Science only provides a collection
of dots which many try to connect.

The connecting lines are speculation, but facts are facts -- once they
have been corroborated.  Some people are far more willing to share the
imaginings that are spun out of selected data than others.

I suspect there are more lines being drawn here than dots to connect.

Count me as a skeptic.  I don't even grant the believably of many of the
"dots".  At least 75% of the "science" I see turns out to be junk.