From:
Tom Allen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 21 Aug 1996 00:03:38 -0400
HI Al, this is TomAllen out in Princeton where the Needhams were once the
superintendent of Mt Wachusett. That wsas Everett Needham. Any relation?
I got my extractor ,very simple,from Dadant throught the mail. They have
branches all over but for starters their telephone is 217 847 3324, and FAx
at 217 847 3660.
What I bought was a Chinese plastic tank and two frame holder.Will take
anything from shallow to deep.You may want to improve on the frame holder.I
am in  the process of making a clamp that will be adjustable for different
sizes of frames.

I recommend that you look around for a used stainless steel unit . There are
some galvanized units around but there is some question about the zinc
plating reactiing with the honey.or food in general.

 If you have only a super or two take them to a friend and use his to get a
feel of what you really want. Do you belong to Essex County Beekeepers.A fine
organization, home base is Topsfield Fair Grounds. ECBA has permanent space
there