From:
Charles Harper <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 8 Jun 2015 19:47:09 -0500
Yep I can email you some of the files for May and June they are large as
hive weight is not the only thing I collect.
Today one hive has collected 4.5 pounds with gains to 8:20 PM. Yesterday
it was 5.5 pounds at 8:30 PM this hive lost 1.5 pounds from 8:30 to 7:00
AM this loss is consistent all day. The hive crossed 0 at 10:00 AM. Our
honey flow is on the tail end right now with the fat lady singing next week.
I will attempt to attach jpg for the last 2 days. The spikes that you
will see are mice getting on the scale load cells.

Any chance you can share the data? It would be interesting to look at
and see times of day and how much nectar is added and then how much
moisture is lost by morning.

--
Harper's Honey Farm
Charles Harper