From:
Michael Stoops <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 11 Sep 1995 07:08:26 -0500
To All,
   As another Distributor of Amway products, I apologize for Mike's
inappropriate approach to the rest of you.  As previously mentioned, his
neticate (SP?) is deplorably lacking.  I will approach my upline and the
powers that be in Ada, Michigan to try to resolve this problem and insure
that it doesn't occur again.  Again, my apologies.  Another distributor,
MIKE