From:
Dick Marron <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 3 Jul 2007 11:42:08 -0400
>>>Bill Truesdale wrote:" So the science is not settled on "Global
Warming."<<<

Actually with Alaska having the permafrost melting, creating the need to
move settlements; With ice floes the size of Rhode island breaking off; with
the ice that gives the polar bears a conduit to food melting, endangering
them---I don't think anyone believes the earth isn't warming.

A few dissenters still argue about the cause but most agree that we are the
cause. If we aren't causing it, we are certainly adding to it. In either
case we should stop some of what we are doing. Did you follow Gavin's link?

Here's a link to your Agricultural Research Service that will bring this
back to bees via nutrition in a drought. Note the language. "It's amazing
what you can see just by looking" (Yogi Berra)

http://www.ars.usda.gov/is/pr/2007/070530.htm

Dick Marron