From:
John M Thorp <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 16 Nov 1997 09:15:48 -0500
Greetings
Mary,                                                                   Its
enjoyable knowing the excitement  you're experiencing with the
anticipation of upcoming events concerning your new experience in one of
lifes many pleasures. Looking back over the years having just a handfull
of hives was clearly, at least for me, more enjoyable. This is one
business where increase is no problem. Clearly , Father gives the
increase in whatever we put our hand to. Bee blessed in your new
adventure.                                              Being if like
mind concerning "flamings" ,I probably wouldn't even have a computer with
all its advantages if they were required reading and we didn't have a
delete key. I wonder, how brave most of these flamers would be face to
face?           If you haven't already check with your local USDA
for forage sources. Theirs also got to bee a local beekeeping assn. for
you to plug into. But for Q. & A's round table discussions this is a good
place too. Nothing like eyeball to eyeball though.
Take Care and GBY,John in Homestead,also at<[log in to unmask]>