From:
j h & e mcadam <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 3 Jul 1997 22:53:08 +0900
I note the reference to TM-25 for treating AFB.  I have always understood
the only treatment for AFB was to torch the inside of the supers, together
with killing all bees and burning the frames or alternatively to irradiate
the super and frames.  I cannot comment on the treatment advice since we do
not have AFB or EFB but I wonder whether TM-25 treats AFB or disguises the
symptoms while the hive recovers strength on its own.

Betty McAdam

HOG BAY APIARY
Penneshaw, Kangaroo Island
j.h. & e. mcadam<[log in to unmask]